Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tita Lily's 55th

I had trouble deciding if I should wear something fancy or just some plain colored dress for the evening. 

In the end, I decided to wear a black dress I bought a long time ago and paired it with a gold and sliver studded belt which my mom bought from Dubai.


I came with my Tita and my mom who were tenants of Tita Lily's orange building. And as you can see, we wore all black! 


And guess who I found in the party! Leslie and Richard performed that night.


The night was long and I was so dead tired from all the activities I did that day. From watching the Intramural games, to singing karaoke songs with my friends, to buying some things for Thine. I felt so exhausted and drained. But thank God for the rain that night which made me sleep so soundly. :)


.