Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Torch parade


Compare and Contrast.


 This is my unfinished bottle/lantern..haha.forgive the laziness, I just didn't have the time to make it!




See the lady in poster? Looks familiar? haha
Will have another post about it soon XD









On another note, I'm quite busy with founder's week. I have a lot of paper works and requirements to pass despite the so-called vacation! I just hope I would still have time to enjoy and have "fun" with my friends. I'm going to post an array of blogs if time will permit me to do so. I'm currently planning for a project with my friends and I'm pretty excited to share about it soon.

Happy 110th Founder's day everyone! :)


P.S. For the full list of activities, please visit http://beta.su.edu.ph/page/69-110th-Silliman-University-Founders-Day