Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pamplona

Okay, this has been long over due but who cares anyway. Since 95% of my posts are a tiny bit late, this is no exemption. 

So, my friends celebrated the start of sembreak by having a road trip to the north! We passed by our friend's seaside home then went straight ahead to the mountains to a small town called Pamplona.


All in all, we had so much fun! I just love road trips with friends!
And we did not get enough of all the things we ate at Pamplona, we had more dessert at Poppy's when we arrived back at the city. I can't believe how I could fit all the things I ate in this small body of mine! haha

Cheers to the short vacay! :)

PS. I started jogging again today! I remember being able to run from Dumaguete to Valencia and Sibulan during my high school days. But today, I was having a hard time finishing even one round!