Sunday, December 18, 2011

Smile!

"A smile takes but a moment, but the memory of it lasts forever." 


Leaving you a simple picture of Thine and I.

Taken at the beautiful view of Tierra Alta!


Looking at this photo makes me smile despite the tragedy that happened because of typhoon Sendong. But despite that, I am happy and blessed that my family is all safe and sound and I still have a house to go home to. God is really so good! My heart goes out to all the people affected by the tragedy and praying that they get back on their feet again. It takes time I know, but with God on our side, what or who can stand against us?

Anyways, this will be my last post 'till Christmas since I'm leaving for my hometown and will prolly do a quick stop at Butuan. 

Happy Holidays everyone and don't forget to SMILE! :)