Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lost


“There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.”

I posted this picture of me about 2 days ago on my facebook account. I think I am about 2 years old here. Watching it brings so many memories of my childhood. Funny how memories bring so many nostalgic feelings of happiness. The days of being so carefree where nothing stops you from doing what you want. Where you know there are always people who will catch you when you fall down.

Guess you're wondering why I feel so down lately, it's because my 10 year old sim got PUK'd which is just totally depressing. All of my contacts were there and now I'm having a hard time getting them all back. Even more devastating is that my itouch got lost slash stolen - SLASH because I don't know what the hell happened to it, I just couldn't find it.

On the lighter side, 2 days and 14 hours till Christmas! yahoo!