Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday Wrap Up


I was so busy that I didn't have the time to post some photos of my Christmas Holiday. So let me sum-up everything that transpired in my short vacay :)


We had a pre-Christmas Party at our house with some of our neighbors and friends.

Here's a picture of one of the games, Pot-breaking game. Prepared 3 pots and it was so funny seeing them running for their lives for the goodies (ps. we had a little surprise inside each of them).


My mom forced me to be the game keeper and I really had a blast!


Some of the prizes prepared for them.


Jessica's Birthday

Also attended Jessica's birthday with some of my HS friends.



Did some last minute shopping with my mother.

This is what you call reckless driving..HAHA..she's doing 3 things at one time: eating, talking and driving.
I <3 you mama.


 And let's not forget about the FOOD. My holiday was such a gastronomic experience!
I think I ate about 4 lechons. HAHA.



My mom and I were a tandem baking some cakes. We baked 2 Crema de Frutas, 6 chocolate cakes, 4 carrot cakes and cookies. Imagine that!




Looking at these pictures make me drool.

But the Holidays aren't complete without the presence of your family,


some Gifts,


And the company of a special someone.


So i guess that's a wrap!


I wish you a late Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year!