Thursday, March 31, 2011

Summer Heat


Summer is here once again and I just coudn't wait to post this picture. This was actually taken a really long time ago but it seems that the feel of this picture matches the quirky and ironic feeling of the season right now.  Ironic because it is "summer" but it feels like it's rainy season once again. From sunny to insanely dark and then rain and back to sunny again. Notice that the dress looks very fun and bright just like how summer makes you feel but the background of the picture looks gloomy and I have a really placid facial expression. Weird huh?

Anyways, seems like my summer is going to be a very busy and fun-filled one. So many activities lined up for me! I just can't wait!

Hope ya'll have a wonderful summer despite the weather of course :)