Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ate's 24th!


My mom and I traveled to Cebu to celebrate my sister's birthday since she's there for a summer job.

We stopped by the office before having lunch.


And ate at Dimsum Break, owned by a church friend who owns Harbour City too. They have the best Dimsum in the city! 

three hot Butchi:


Lumpia shanghai


My steamed rice



Surprised Ate at Dessert factory located at the Terraces.




The staff had really cute costumes! 


Tita Maricor and Tito Joel were there to celebrate with us.


Tita Dolly was there too!


My non-traditional chicken cordon bleu. 


Their famous fish and chips!



My oreo ice cream cake which tastes uberly yummy!


Banana cake with strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ice cream


Mama's mango ice cream cake with graham crust which tasted like mango float.



The free carrot cake had the same taste as Leona's carrot cake


Sugar Free Cheese cake. Hard believe it didn't had any sugar on it.


 Happy birthday once again ate!