Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mama's day Mama!

After Church, we went to SM northwing to celebrate mother's day. 


Chika-an has the best filipino food in town!

Pancit


Pork and fish kinilaw. The best I've tasted!


Crispy pata


Pinakbet--I didn't try this one since it had shrimp and I'm allergic to that.


Kangkong--err, I don't know what the dish is called but it tasted really good!


Buttered chicken


Met the church youth after pigging-out.


Girls <3


The boys.



Bought pizza afterwards.


The Lord has really blessed me for letting me spend Mother's day, not only with my mother, but also with the people I grew-up with. 

To my mom:

Mama, you've always been my inspiration and no words can really describe how great you are, not only to me but to others as well. We love you so much! Happy mother's day! :)