Friday, June 15, 2012

Back on track







Dress: Bianca's, Belt: Vintage, Necklace: Bianca's, Heels: Singapore brand

It's been quite a while since my last post and it's because of several reasons. First, I am currently in zombie mode with all the studying that has to be done for my up-comming NLE. Second, I am pre-occupied with my review classes. And lastly, my body is exhausted with all the over-thinking. In short, I am busy studying.  Unfortunately, there has been a recent disturbance with my study habits which I don't want to mention in public. But thanks to my ever loyal family and friends, I am able to maintain the homeostasis in my life.

So to celebrate my come back, I dressed-up with some new arrivals from the store.


And thanks to my number one fan, my Papa, who surprised me with a new camera :)

Back to studying!