Friday, April 13, 2012

Brighten My Day








Mom's old Jumpsuit, Brown Belt from Bacolod, Bianca's necklace,Carolina Herrera Sunnies, Mom's Loisir Dauphin Vintage bag

Another day spent at Tierra Alta surely brightened not only my day but my whole friggin week! I can't say much but this week has been clinging on me like a hungry zombie. I was most of all bored, frustrated with answering 800 questions and a bit sad for some unknown reason. Worse case scenario, I don't know what to do! Can somebody save me from this abyss? 

On the lighter side of things, I am excited for new things coming ahead of me (*wink*) and I received some really good news this morning. Why is God so good? 

Leaving you with a cute quote I read today:

"In one year of my life, I've learned that just because it was that way yesterday, it doesn't mean that it should be that way tomorrow." 
-A Little Girl with A Big Dream