Saturday, January 28, 2012

The doll-like effect




A few days ago, my friends and I were discussing about what we wanted to be at our up-coming bash party. Some wanted to be zombies while others wanted to Barbies. It left me really confused on what I wanted to be with all the ideas we had in mind. 

So when I went home, I decided to try to make a doll-like effect on my face. First, the eyes needed to look huge and creepy at the same time. I used gray contact lenses( from this post) and a shadow effect to enlarge my eyes . I also used fake lashes to make my eyes pop-out a little (a term that Michelle Phan fondly uses). I contoured my nose and cheeks with a bronzer. Lastly, I used a pink lip color to match the flowers on my shirt.

A week after this, I found out about the theme for this saturday's bash party AND unfortunately, I can't use this! haha

You can try other make-up techniques by following this: