Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Resolutions






Mom's polka dot top, Planet Xchange shorts; Parisian Suede wedges, Forever 21 accessories, Singapore Brand Sunnies from Kachi Global


Polka dots for the new year!

Unlike the past years, I finally made new year resolutions once again. Before, it was such a hassle to make one when I know I would eventually forget them. So I'm trying it once more and will hopefully give a little bit of effort to fulfill them. I made a list of a few and here they are:

1. Try to save and minimize buying clothes
2. Sleep early so that I can wake up early to study
3. Cut down on my carbohydrate intake
4. Try not to cram before the exams
5. Start doing yoga again.
6. Allot more time for prayers.


The list is actually still under construction. haha. Well, I hope this served a little bit of inspiration for you to make one for yourselves. It would not only make you a better person inside and out but also give you a sense of fulfillment and success whole year round. 

And yeah, I forgot to mention one last resolution

7. Always stay positive!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! :)